- It’s not a huge deal. You brush it off, then you come back. Defeat is the secret ingredient to success
2. There’s no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all equals as human beings. You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top, and that’s that. I am not talented, I am obsessed.
3. Nothing good ever comes from worrying or sitting there feeling sorry for yourself…Keep positive and keep pushing on and things will turn good.
4. At the end of the day, you gotta feel some way. So why not feel unbeatable? Why not feel untouchable? Why not feel like the best to ever do it?
5. When you have a vision and you see that vision come true, it really only shows you that anything can happen, you can do it all.
6. Be grateful with everything you have and you will be successful in everything you do.
7. Timing beats speed, precision beats power.
Conor McGregor is currently the UFC lightweight champion and the first fighter in UFC history to hold both the lightweight and featherweight championship at the same time. He is considered one of the greatest fighters in mixed martial arts history.